To pull or not to pull: my first open source contribution- 1 minutes read
I want to contribute to the open source world and become someone better, where do I start?
This blog post can show you.
Yet another presentation at the SagLacIO. What is open source? What is our place in the world? How can I make the world better? Contribute to open source, it will!
- 📖 opensource.guide
- 🐣 github.com/MunGell/awesome-for-beginners
- 🏆 github.com/Roshanjossey/first-contributions
- 🔦 github.com/showcases/great-for-new-contributors
Get a free shirt in October
- 🤘 Hacktoberfest
- 📊 Calculate your progress with Hacktoberfest Checker
Some random repositories to get started
Some other cool links
- ⏲ firsttimersonly.com
- 🥇 Find what was firstpr.me of anyone!
For more advanced users
Here goes the slides
You can contribute to the slides on github.com/gableroux/to-pull-or-not-to-pull 🚀
If you have suggestions, feel free to poke me or open an issue.