Sorry, we can’t deploy, john is on vacation
Your team shouldn’t rely on only one person to release your mobile apps.
Install ruby and start having fun:
Then follow instructions. If your app has both ios and android (ex; cordova, ionic, react native, hybrid project), I recommend starting with ios. You can add android support later by following the android documentation.
- Official website: fastlane.tools
- Github: github.com/fastlane/fastlane
- Getting started: fabric.io/features
- Example public repos using fastlane: github.com/fastlane/examples
- Documentation: docs.fastlane.tools
- Plugins: docs.fastlane.tools/plugins/available-plugins
- The guy behind Fastlane: Felix Krause (krausefx)
How to solve the “only one person can release an ios app”
You may share the certs by your own or Follow codesigning.guide and let
fastlane match handle everything for you!
Here goes the slides
I gave a quick explanation of what problems fastlane solves and I went trough a complete example of doing the
fastlane init and
fastlane ios beta to send an app on itunes connect!
If you have suggestions, feel free to poke me or open an issue.